Do you have a lot of gifts to give but need to be budget conscious? Or, maybe you just want to pamper yourself!
Here’s an easy and inexpensive gift to make for yours kids teachers, your friends and family or even just for yourself! Place in a pretty glass container, wrap with ribbon and you have a gift anyone would appreciate.
What you’ll need:
– 1 cup Epsom salt
– 1/2 cup Sea salt
– 2 tablespoons dried lavender buds
– 10 to 15 drops of lavender essential oil
– a few drops of lavender soap colorant/a small pinch if using powdered ones (optional)
– In a glass mixing bowl, gently stir all ingredients to combine. Transfer mixture to a glass, airtight container and let it rest for a couple of days. This will give the herbs and essential oil time to infuse the salts with their aroma.
– To use as bath salt: Spoon about 4 to 6 tablespoons of Lavender Bath Salt under warm running bath water. Soak for 20 minutes and let the rich minerals absorb through the skin.
To use as an exfoliator:
Mix 2 tablespoons of Lavender Bath Salt with a handful of your favorite body wash. Gently massage mixture onto skin to slough away dry patches, reveling a healthier looking complexion.